Tryouts Start July 26th!
July 26th – 29th (Tuesday – Friday): each night 6 – 8 pm
July 30th (Saturday): 8 – 10 am.
Draft begins right after the conclusion of tryouts on July 30th.
- Juniors – Herriman High School (Sophomore Fields – South of the Stadium)
- Bantams – Ft. Herriman (Upper Fields)
- Midgets – Ft. Herriman (Lower Fields) & Butterfield Park (East Field)
- MityMites – Herriman Elementary
- Peewees – Butterfield Park (Lower Field)
- Gremlins – Butterfield Park (Upper Field – West and half of Middle)
- Scouts – Butterfield Canyon Elementary
What to bring:
The first 2 days (July 26th & 27th) are non-padded. Wear comfortable clothes and your Helmets. Make sure chin straps and mouth guards are attached and fitted to the player.
The 3rd day (July 28th) is the first day of full pads.
Please do not put tape or names on our new helmets! Write your name on the back of your shirt to make it easier for coaches to know who you are.
It will be hot, so bring a lot of water with you.